Monday, January 23, 2012

Random iPhone pics

It's been way too long since I've done an update on here. Here's a little insight into our life...From before Christmas up to now...

Before Christmas. Jammie time!



Nothing like brother snuggles.






SUPER TREY! hahahaha...a Christmas gift from my sil for Trey. Check out those thighs! We love this kid!!



Taken on Dec. 30th at 4 months old!



Trey's 4 mo appointment. Weighing in at 16.3 lbs. Happy, healthy, red headed, blue eyed little guy!



Lots of cousin time w Peyton..who loves her some baby Trey! She has an endless supply of kisses : )



Trey had his first bites of rice cereal around 4 1/2 months old. He has been soo interested in our food when we eat, and he ate the cereal like he had been doing it his whole life! I realized I wasn't quite ready for this, so the poor guy hasn't had it since
: )



Back porch swingin' with my red headed burrito.



Beautiful January spring weather meant a trip to the zoo! We had a blast.






Our friends, the Reeses, were back from Thailand on furlough. This is their newest little guy, Dax, who is about a month younger than Trey.



Chubbawubs working on rolling over



Sorry this is sideways...Will & Trey snuggling


-sorry for any typos. I did this post from my phone...

1 comment:

Shannon Burton said...

Love it! Love your family. So glad we got to see y'all over spring break!!!